Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producer in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Log Truck Driver for our Quincy division.
About The Position
• Drive log trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record required
• 1 year commercial driving experience or educational equivalent preferred
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Our Quincy Location is located against the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range between Oroville and Reno. Quincy is best known for its outdoor activities as well as the attractive historic downtown buildings which have been preserved and restored. There are many art shows and drama/musical shows staged at the historical Town Hall Theater. The fairgrounds hosts holiday events, fairs, car racing, BBQs, and much more throughout the year.