Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a skilled Saw Filer for our Centralia division.
About The Position
• Tip and grind both carbide and stellate
• Bench band and round saws
• Recognize and repair defects in saws
• Work with a team focused on developing cutting edge projects
• Work can be fast paced and, at times, demanding
• Work may consist of day or swing shift, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
• 1 year’ verifiable saw filing experience required
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3115 Kuper Road
Centralia, WA 98531
Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 3:00pm