Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified Millwright for our Merrill division.
• Repair, fabricate, and service production equipment
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• 2 years' recent verifiable related work history required
• Must be able to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Proficient in use of cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Basic electrical knowledge required, hydraulic experience is preferred
• JSA/TSA training required
• Must have own tools and locking toolbox
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1815 Water Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 4:30pm