Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our Merrill division.
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects.
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools.
• Able to troubleshoot and repair solid-state and relay controlled equipment.
• Program, troubleshoot and repair Motion controls, plc, MMI, HMI equipment.
• Design and build electrical panels.
• Install electrical conduit, wiring, motor controls, starters, VFD, and soft starts.
• Perform production and facility equipment electrical preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
• Work towards testing and qualifying as a Master Electrician.
• 2 years' recent verifiable related work history required.
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required.
• Basic knowledge of updating and drawing electrical prints and National Electric Codes (NEC) and how to apply.
• Basic knowledge of high voltage and main switch gear layout, troubleshooting and repairs.
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments.
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times.
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1815 Water Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 4:30pm