Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified Class A Driver for our Rocky Mountain division.
About The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers
• Tailgate delivery
• Drive tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Generally working Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays
• Hourly rate above industry standard
• Friendly environment
• 1 year commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
635 E 52nd Ave
Denver, CO 80216
Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.