Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Log Truck Driver for our Anderson division.
About The Position
• Drive log trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• 1 year recent, verifiable commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
• Preference given to applicants with 2+ years’ commercial driving experience
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Ave
Anderson, CA 96007
Wednesdays through Fridays 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Go to the security gate for further directions.