Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified Service Technician for the Sacramento, CA area.
• Diagnose and perform field repairs and provide excellent service levels
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• The company will provide a service van, tools, and training
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• There may be some overnight travel
• Two years’ experience in the construction / building materials industry
• Experience servicing windows and doors, glass/glazing, and/or carpentry is preferred
• We seek reliable, self-motivated individuals with good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by October 31, 2017 at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080