Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a Production Scheduling Lead in our Medford division.
About The Position
• Check and place orders for special parts
• Implement production schedules for orders of windows/doors
• Follow up with expedited and move-up orders
• Resolve any discrepancies on orders
• Provide back up support to manufacturing supervisor
• Knowledge of parts and materials for manufacturing windows/doors required
• Familiarity with plant production flow in the manufacturing of windows/doors
• Advanced knowledge of Excel & Word. AS400 knowledge helpful
• Proficient math and analytical skills
• Attention to detail, organized, and good time management skills
• Self-motivated, dependable team player
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by October 20, 2017 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 S Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451