Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producer in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries has a great opportunity for an experienced Welder at our Anderson Fabrication Shop.
About The Position
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Perform precision layout work
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• Accurately read and interpret blue prints/plans, sketches and verbal instructions
• Focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
• Perform duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• 2 years' recent verifiable stick welding experience
• Must be proficient in overhead and vertical
• Fabrication shop, industrial construction, or welding certificate is a plus
• Must have own tools and pass a weld test
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Ave
Anderson, CA 96007
Wednesday through Friday from 10:00am - 4:00pm