Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking an Architectural Consultant to cover the San Francisco Bay area from Napa Valley to Monterey.
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness, and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with architects, architectural firms, and key accounts
• Conduct American Institute of Architects accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by Sierra Pacific Windows
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increasing sales
• Work closely with sales team in reviewing take-offs and proposals
• Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events
• Use bid search tools and prepare reports as directed by Sales Manager
• Some travel is required
• College degree and/or 2+ years prior experience in related field required
• Knowledge of and relationships with local architectural community strongly preferred
• Product and industry knowledge a plus
• Proven ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Collaborative, positive attitude, team player
• Excellent computer and mathematics skills
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080