Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for an Entry Level Design Engineer to work collaboratively with our Medford division team.
• Engineer designs for custom window wall assemblies
• Design, test, and analyze new and existing products
• Assist in the development and improvement of manufacturing processes
• Work with suppliers to evaluate components and materials
• Work with sales and marketing, evaluate feedback on product performance
• Assist with testing and certification of products
• Provide and maintain accurate documentation regarding products
• Work in a team environment involving production, customer service and sales
• 2 years’ experience in window and door design preferred
• B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or related field preferred
• Experience with Solid Works and AutoCad is a plus
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 S. Whelen Ave.
Medford, WI 54451