Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Chip Truck Driver for our Shelton division.
About The Position
• Drive chip truck in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and unload chip and byproduct and transport to destination
• Hook and unhook trailers and operate chip dump
• Maintain accurate record keeping and meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• 1 year commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
421 S. Front Street
Shelton, WA 98584
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.