Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to cover markets in the Greater Sacramento area for our replacement and retrofit products.
• Promote and sell wood/clad and vinyl windows and door products to the replacement and retrofit market segment selling direct throughout the Greater Sacramento area.
• Identify potential customers, including builders, and market opportunities
• Develop new accounts and maintain business relationships
• Provide knowledge of the territory to sales management
• Professionally present programs and products
• Continuously improve skills in areas of product knowledge, process knowledge, and selling techniques
• Work with builders and customers to maximize our product opportunities
• 2 years’ experience in replacement window and door industry required
• 2 years’ professional sales experience required
• Knowledge of replacement/retrofit market segment products and concepts a plus
• Ability to set, prioritize, meet goals and objectives
• Strong customer service and negotiating skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems
• Dependable with reliable vehicle to transport samples and materials
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080