Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at stateoftheart facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Fabricator to work collaboratively with our Shelton division. This position will play a pivotal role in our Washington manufacturing facilities with onsite fabrication and machining.
About The Position
• Provide engineering and fabrication support for all of our manufacturing facilities throughout Washington
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Perform precision layout work and accurately read and interpret blue prints/plans, sketches and verbal instructions
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• 2 years’ welding experience or educational equivalent preferred
• Experience in Mig, Arc, Dual Shield, cutting torch, and metal cutting band saw
• Ability to focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
421 S. Front Street
Shelton, WA 98584
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm