Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Support person to work collaboratively with our Anderson division.
About The Position
• Process accounts payable, including purchase order entry, organize invoices with supporting documentation, statement reconciliation, and filing
• Monitor public Outlook folders for incoming invoices
• Greet visitors, answer and route incoming calls, and provide customer service
• Process daily fiber products information
• General office duties
• Cross-train on other office positions
• Minimum 6 months general office experience required
• Minimum 1 year Accounts Payable related data processing experience is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, organized and accurate
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Consistent, accurate, and timely in data entry and other duties
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a “team” environment
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by February 20, 2018:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 10939
Anderson, CA 96007