Sierra Pacific Windows crafts windows and doors from select wood species grown and harvested in our own forests. As a proud part of Sierra Pacific Industries, we are the only window company that oversees our products from the moment our tree seeds are planted until our beautiful wood windows are produced and delivered. Now, we’re one of the largest window companies in the world. We have more than 600 dealers and distributors with sales in 30 countries around the world.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a Commercial Territory Manager to sell windows and doors to our customers, factory direct, within key markets of the Chicago Region sales area.
• Sell factory direct wood/clad window and door products
• Prepare and deliver timely quotes
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Create and maintain a solid customer base
• Ability to identify potential customers
• Knowledge of territory construction activity
• Ability to successfully cold call
• Help the customers identify their needs
• Meet or exceed the customers’ expectations
• 2 to 4 years’ sales experience required, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus
• Working knowledge of residential construction practices preferred
• Window and door product knowledge a plus
• Construction Industry knowledge preferred
• Familiar with commercial/architectural community
• Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints and specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Organized, self-motivated, attention to detail
• Must thrive in competitive environment
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by March 31, 2018:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080