Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producer in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Service Technician for our trucking division located in Burney, CA.
About The Position
• Truck tire repair and mount and dismount tires
• Perform service and minor repairs of trucks including change wheel seals, brake jobs, repair lights, oil and filter changes, and wiring
• Duties also include maintaining maintenance records and performing safety inspections on trucks and trailers
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• There is heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• This position will consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
• We seek applicants with at least 1 year of recent good work history and good verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18.
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm