Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 with one sawmill in Humboldt, CA. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing nearly 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
Sierra Pacific Industries has entry level positions at our Shasta Lake division with great opportunities for advancement.
About The Position
• Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Learn to fill in on various machine stations
• Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
• Stack and pile lumber
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with at least 1 year of recent good work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3735 El Cajon
Shasta Lake, CA 96019
Thursday, March 22nd from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Friday, March 23rd from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, March 24th from 8:00am to 10:00am
Wednesday, March 28th from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Thursday, March 29th from 4:00pm to 6:00pm