At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Currently, we are seeking a Product Service Representative to oversee, manage, review, and document service for the Northeastern Region including New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New York.
About the Position
• Perform inspections, troubleshoot, analyze, and perform necessary repairs
• Assist and train distributors on AAMA installation, product and repair practices, and warranty service
• Direct sales customers and installation crews on AAMA installation practices and product repairs
• Manage warranty service and assist with scheduling of service inspections and requests
• Supervise onsite service crews for large service projects
• Observe onsite water tests when required by commercial contract
• Order and maintain inventory of tools, materials, and parts necessary to perform service
• Effectively document (in both writing and photos) all service events and inspections
• Communicate effectively with distributors, builders, architects, and main office
• Some overnight travel will be required
• 5 years’ window and door service experience required
• Construction knowledge is a plus
• AAMA Installation Master certified or able to obtain certification within 1 year
• Proven strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dependable and self-motivated with ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment
• Mechanical aptitude and customer service oriented
• AAMA Installation Masters Certified or ability to obtain a certification
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 South Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451