At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
And, what does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at http://www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs/.
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for a Dealer Territory Sales Manager to cover south eastern Texas. The ideal candidate should live around the Greater Houston market.
About the Position
• Develop a network of window dealer’s promoting Sierra Pacific Windows to cover the territory.
• Educate dealer sales teams to promote Sierra Pacific’s’ brand to builders and architects.
• Support the dealer sales team in properly quoting and placing orders directly.
• Professionally present products to builders, architects, and dealers.
• Prospect for new dealer accounts.
• Promote sales growth throughout the territory.
• Some overnight travel required.
• 2 years wood/clad window and door sales experience required.
• Product knowledge, construction industry knowledge, and familiar with architectural community.
• Ability to set, prioritize, meet goals and objectives.
• Strong customer service and negotiating skills.
• Excellent communication skills and proficient computer and math skills.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively solve problems.
• Dependable with ability to travel.
• Reliable vehicle able to transport samples and materials.
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 South Whelen Ave
Medford, WI 54451