At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing third-generation family-owned forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for a Regional Manager to lead a balanced group of sales, service, and administrative team of professionals in the Pacific Northwest markets that sell wood clad window and door products factory direct.
About The Position
• Work with Sales Director to determine, define, and execute branch business plan
• Implement sales and market strategy to best capture business with Architects, Builders and Remodelers
• Effectively lead a team of sales, service and administrative employees
• Profit / Loss, Human Resource and Administrative responsibilities
• Actively manage account receivables for branch
• Develop sales objectives, effectively communicate strategies with regional team, and manage the effectiveness of those objectives in line with company goals
• Assess, manage, and develop the sales team to ensure individual and branch sales goals are achieved
• Develop and maintain relationships, new programs and events that drive sales
• Candidate should live in or being willing to relocate to the Pacific Northwest market
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• College degree in business, marketing, manufacturing, or similar field is preferred or equivalent industry experience
• Demonstrated skill in leadership, motivation and business management
• Strong track record of significant contributions to the development of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
• Solid knowledge of window and door industry
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
• Collaborative, and a team player
• Excellent presentation skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions , and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by February 1, 2019 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific Industries is a third generation family-owned company based in Northern California. Sierra Pacific owns and sustainably manages nearly
2 million acres of timberland in California and Washington. We are growing forests for our future, planting over 6 million new trees every year. Our forests
are managed under a 100-year plan by Registered Professional Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Botanists, and other professionals.
Sierra Pacific effectively utilizes nearly 100% of every piece of wood we bring to our mills. In fact, the small amount that isn’t turned into windows, millwork, lumber,
or landscaping material is actually converted into electricity in our seven biomass-fueled power plants.
As part of our safety in the workplace policy, an offer of employment is subject to a negative drug screen result. We are also proud that all Sierra Pacific facilities
follow our tobacco-free policy. We verify the social security number of all newly hired employees. Sierra Pacific is an
(EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer,
including those with a disability and veterans.
Hear from our valued SPI family, in their own words and through their own stories, what it's like to build a career at Sierra Pacific Industries.