What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we have opportunities for multiple individuals to serve as Service Technician for our Windows locations based in Sacramento, CA.
About The Position
• Diagnose and perform field repairs on custom wood windows and doors
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Provide excellent customer service and professional conduct
• Company will provide service van, tools, and training
• Industry leading pay and benefits provided
• 2 years’ experience in the construction / building materials industry preferred
• Familiarity with hand tools
• Experience servicing windows and doors, glass/glazing, and/or carpentry is preferred
• Reliable, self-motivated individual with good communication skills
• Able to problem solve in an efficient manner
• Work can be demanding and fast paced at times
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080