At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking an entry-level Window and Door Installer to work with our Windows division based in Phoenix, AZ.
About the Position
• Install windows and doors at both residential and commercial jobsites.
• Follow installation instructions with accuracy and efficiency.
• Work from ladders and scaffolding.
• Work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Product installation sizes range from 2’ windows to 16’ doors.
• Professionally represent the Company at jobsites and around vendors, contractors, and customers.
• Company will provide tools necessary to complete installations.
• Some overnight travel may be necessary.
• 1 year recent work history.
• Consideration given for construction experience.
• Reliable, self-motivated, and have good communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record.
• Live in the general Metro Phoenix area.
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
1650 East Riverview Drive Ste 101
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm