At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Sales Support person to work in our showroom in Scottsdale, AZ. How To Apply
About The Position
• Greet customers as they enter the showroom
• Conduct product presentations in showroom to engage with customers and promote product
• Perform routine showroom maintenance responsibilities as designated such as merchandising, inventory, and sample maintenance
• Provide support to outside sales team as needed
• Assist customer service and operation functions
• 1 year general office experience required, 2+ years preferred
• Building products experience, inside sales or office support preferred
• General knowledge of construction and construction documents a plus
• Self-motivated with ability to problem solve
• Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and iOS
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.