At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking a qualified and experienced warehouse and delivery person to work collaboratively with our windows division in Lacey, WA. How To Apply
About The Position
• Responsible for shipping and receiving operations of doors, windows, and related materials
• Load and deliver windows to customers in the Olympia, WA sales region
• Operate van and box truck in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping and meet dispatch schedules
• General warehouse duties and tasks
• 1 year recent, verifiable commercial driving experience required
• Preference given to applicants with 2+ years’ commercial driving experience
• Must have current medical card and clean DMV record
• CDL Class-B is preferred
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
9050 Orion Drive NE Suite A
Lacey, WA 98516
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.