At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Customer Service Manager to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Phoenix, AZ.How To Apply
About The Position
• Effectively lead a team of delivery, service, and administrative employees
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Manage work schedules, duties, and overtime of branch personnel
• Oversee compliance with all applicable regulations of company policy
• Daily communication of branch operations with Regional Manager
• Assure safe workplace practices are followed and promote safety awareness through leading by example
• Identify opportunities and take measures to reduce waste and inefficiencies
• Participate in interviews and selection process of new hires
• Identify and participate in crew member commendation, coaching, and/or disciplinary actions
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• This position will be based out of our Phoenix office
• 2 years' supervisory experience providing quality operational leadership in the construction / building materials industry
• Demonstrated leadership, motivation, and service management skills
• Solid knowledge of window and door industry is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively multi-task
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
April 12th, 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.