At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified person to work collaboratively with our various divisions of the Company.How To Apply
About The Position
• Accounts Payable helpdesk for the Company, guidance on company procedures and payment processing
• Process accounts payable, organize invoices with supporting documentation and statement reconciliation
• Vendor payment authorization, maintenance and set up
• General Ledger account reconciliation and various monthly & quarterly accounting responsibilities
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
• General office duties including help on accounting projects, incoming calls, and providing customer service
• Cross-train in related positions to maintain our team environment
• Minimum 6 months general office experience required
• Previous Accounts Payable related experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a “team” environment
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by
May 17th, 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Scott Taylor
PO Box 496014
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.