Currently, we are seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our division in Burney, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
• Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLCs
• Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
• Lay conduit, pull wire, and work off ladders
• Recognize and troubleshoot mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives and three-phase motors desired
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.