Currently, we have entry-level positions with great opportunities for advancement at our division based in Oroville, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Learn to fill-in on various machine stations
• Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3025 South 5th Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.