Currently, we have entry-level positions with great opportunities for advancement at our Fabrication Shop based in Anderson, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the Fabrication Shop including, CNC machines, Plasma and Water Jet tables, Electrical, Electronics, CNC and PLC Programming, Welding and Fabrication
• Responsible for general shop clean up and maintenance
• Assist fabricators with prepping material, grinding, running a drill press, and metal cutting using a band saw
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Tuesday through Friday from 8am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Ave.
Anderson, CA 96007
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.