Currently, we have Millwright positions with great opportunities for advancement at our Fiber Products division based in Oroville, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Maintain and repair all mechanical parts and machinery in mill
• Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift, and welding truck
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or equivalent education
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
• Ability to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
• Industrial/saw mill maintenance is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person:
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
3025 South 5th Ave
Oroville, CA 95965
Can't make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.