Forklift Operator How To Apply
Wages range from $23.50 - $26.75 hourly
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Paid vacation and holidays
About The Position
• Safely and efficiently operate forklift and loader
•Move lumber from yard, load kilns, and stack units by width and length
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Work may consist of swing-shift, or weekend work, with some overtime during busy production time
• At least 1 year experience operating forklifts with weight capacities of 18,000 lbs or more
• Proven knowledge of lumber species and widths/lengths of lumber
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least 18years of age
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
Call us. Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Seneca, now part of the Sierra Pacific Family.