Join our dynamic HR Team! Engage in a variety of HR functions as a leading resource for manufacturing locations in various states. Based from our main office in Anderson, California.How To Apply
About The Position
• Establish yourself as a resource and partner with HR Coordinators and production Managers at 20+ manufacturing locations
• HR responsibilities in diverse functional areas such as recruiting and selection, employee relations, training, employment practices, affirmative action, and payroll processes
• Learn and grow in level of responsibility through identifying opportunities, taking initiative, and effective collaboration
• Lead development and implementation of effective HR programs and processes
• Collaborate and mentor to improve recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices at manufacturing locations
• Engage with employees to answer questions or address concerns, and assist in conducting investigations
• Gain proficiency in the Company’s HR Information and Payroll systems
• Audit and monitor Company HR policies and practices to find opportunities for training and improvement
• As part of a team, develop training opportunities and effective internal communications
• 2 years HR-specific experience, or education equivalent
• Preference given to applicants with HR related education or credentials
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws
• Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential information
• Experience identifying and analyzing issues, and applying appropriate decisions with minimal management intervention
• Skill in leadership, communication, motivation, and people management
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve expected results
• Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.