We are seeking a qualified Co-Gen Operator to work collaboratively with our division in Aberdeen, WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Full understanding of all systems including: fuel, air, water, ash control, interlock, sensors, bypass systems, and turbine generator
• Will be required to learn and operate rolling equipment including forklifts and front-end loaders
• Test water and adjust chemicals
• Maintain a steady flow of fuel to the boiler
• Mix fuel to achieve best emissions and monitor emission system
• Keep an accurate logbook
• Recognize and repair minor mechanical defects and assist with repairs
• Critically think and problem solve in various situations
• Communicate clearly with boiler, dry kiln, trucking, and maintenance personnel
• 3-5 years of cogen or boiler operation experience required
• Understanding of cogen or boiler operation and mechanical systems
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
301 Hagara Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.