Sierra Pacific Windows is seeking an experienced CAD Draftsman to join our team. The CAD Detailer role is a critical component to our success. It will require you to work with standardized proven processes and to collaborate daily with our inside-sales, design, project management, and production teams. The position will require working from either our Denver or Salt Lake City office. How To Apply
About The Position
• Coordinate and create project-specific drawings in support of sales, in an accurate and timely manner
• Create and edit technical drawings as required by production and engineering
• Provide additional CAD support for engineering and inside-sales
• Ability to efficiently produce 3D CAD models a plus
• Perform other duties as required
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software platform required
• 1-year experience drafting in a manufacturing environment
• Experience and knowledge of Solidworks preferred
• Associate degree in related field preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat software
• Knowledge of window and door products, fenestration industry experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills required
• A strong work ethic, an ability to self-start, and results oriented
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.