Currently, we are seeking a qualified CNC Operator
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Medford, WI
.About The Position
• Responsible for setup and operation of CNCs and single end tenoners
• Service/change computer modes as required by different products
• Read and understand blueprints and shop drawings
• Interpret instructions and make adjustments to produce parts within the capabilities of the equipment
• Maintain quality and manufacturing standards while adhering to the guidelines of a safe work environmentQualifications
• At least 1 year experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment
• 6-months’ CNC experience preferred
• Ability to handle multiple priorities under demanding circumstancesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
520 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online.
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.