We are seeking a qualified Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work collaboratively with our division based in Aberdeen, WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Perform preventative and routine maintenance on diesel/heavy equipment including: front-end loaders, forklifts, and excavators
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical defects
• Conduct safety inspections of equipment and maintain maintenance records
• Operate equipment as needed
• Perform duties in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain work area appearance and safety
• Work may consist of day or swing shift, with some overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
• Perform all job duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• 2 years’ diesel/heavy equipment mechanic experience or educational equivalent required
• Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems required
• Proven prior experience working on various machines including the above-mentioned equipment
• Required to have own tools
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
301 Hagara Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.