We are seeking a qualified Architectural Consultant to work collaboratively with our Windows Division in North Carolina. How To Apply
About The Position
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness, and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with Architects, Architectural Firms, and key accounts
• Conduct product and AIA accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by SPW
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increased sales
• Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events
• Use bid search tools and CRM as directed by management
• Travel is required
• College Degree and/or prior experience in related field
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Collaborative, positive attitude, and proven team player
• Product knowledge in fenestration industry preferred
• Relationships in the local architectural community a plus
• Excellent computer and mathematics skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.