We have openings for qualified Equipment Operators at our division based in Chinese Camp, CA. How To Apply
About The Position
• Operate, maintain and repair heavy equipment
• Safely operate heavy equipment including excavator, backhoe, grader, dump truck and water trucks
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks
• Clean, maintain, and secure equipment
• Advise supervisor of any needed maintenance and repairs
• Work outdoors under a variety of weather conditions
• Work may consist of overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• Heavy Equipment Certification from an accredited school or program is preferred
• 1 year experience operating loader, dozer, grader, backhoe, and/ or excavator
• 1 year experience repairing and welding on heavy equipment preferred
• Proven to be a reliable self-starter and safety conscious
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, apply in person:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
14333 Perri Cone Road
Chinese Camp, CA 95309
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.