We are seeking a qualified Heavy Equipment Mechanic
person to work collaboratively with our division in Quincy, CA
.About The Position
• Perform preventative and routine maintenance on both gas and propane forklifts, loaders, and other various equipment
• Recognize, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical defects
• Conduct safety inspections of equipment and maintain maintenance records
• Perform duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift, with some overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems preferred
• Preference given to applicants with fabrication and metal work experience
• Proven prior experience working on various machines including the above-mentioned equipment
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of ageWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 2 ways to apply:
Apply in person Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.