We are seeking a qualified Sawfiler
person to work collaboratively with our division in Quincy, CA
.About The Position
• Tip and grind both carbide and stellite
• Bench band and round saws
• Recognize and repair defects in saws
• Work with a team focused on developing cutting edge products
• Work can be fast-paced and, at times, demanding, with occasional heavy lifting
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift, with some overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• 2 years’ verifiable saw filing experience required
• Understanding of sawmill manufacturing operations and processes
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or olderWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 2 ways to apply:
Apply in person Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.