We are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Sales Support
person to assist with the daily operations of the showroom located in Scottsdale, AZ. About The Position
• Greet customers as they enter the showroom
• Conduct product presentations in showroom to engage with customers and promote product
• Review and interpret plans and drawings
• Perform routine showroom maintenance responsibilities as designated such as merchandising, inventory, and sample maintenance
• Provide support to outside sales team as needed
• Assist customer service and operation functionsQualifications
• 1-year general office experience required, 2+ years preferred
• Building products experience, inside sales or office support preferred
• General knowledge of construction and construction documents a plus
• Self-motivated with ability to problem solve
• Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and iOSWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.