We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidays
We are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Sales – Territory Manager - Residential
to sell windows and doors to our customers in the Steamboat Springs, Colorado
sales area.About The Position
• Sell factory direct wood/clad window and door products
• Prepare and deliver timely quotes
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Create and maintain a solid customer base
• Ability to identify potential customers
• Knowledge of territory construction activity
• Ability to successfully cold call
• Help the customers identify their needs
• Meet or exceed the customers’ expectationsQualifications
• Previous sales experience preferred, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus
• Working knowledge of residential construction practices preferred
• Window and door product knowledge a plus
• Construction Industry knowledge preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Attention to detail, organized, and self-motivated
• Must thrive in competitive environment
• Applicants should live in the Steamboat Springs or surrounding areasWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.About Our Company
Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 and has grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing over 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
We are a third generation family-owned company based in Northern California. Sierra Pacific owns and sustainably manages nearly 2 million acres of timberland in California and Washington. We are growing forests for our future, planting over 6 million new trees every year. Our forests are managed under a 100-year plan by Registered Professional Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Botanists, and other professionals.
Sierra Pacific effectively uses nearly 100% of every piece of wood we bring to our facilities. In fact, any small amount that isn't turned into hand-crafted doors and windows, millwork, lumber, or landscaping material is actually converted into electricity in our seven biomass-fueled power plants.
We are proud that all Sierra Pacific facilities follow our drug-free and tobacco-free policies. As part of our safety in the workplace policy, an offer of employment is subject to a negative drug screen result. We use E-verify to verify the social security number and work authorization of all newly hired employees. Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.