Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Installers earn from $22 to $29.60 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Window and Door Installer
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Northern CA/Western NV. Qualified applicants should live in the Red Bluff, CA
area.About The Position
• Install windows and doors at both residential and commercial job sites
• Follow installation instructions with accuracy and efficiency
• Unloading and stocking trucks with supplies and materials
• Work from ladders and scaffolding
• Work both independently and as part of a team
• Product installation sizes range from 2’ windows to 16’ doors
• Professionally represent the Company at job sites and around vendors, contractors, and customers
• Company will provide tools necessary to complete installations
• Frequent overnight travel will be necessaryQualifications
• 1-year recent verifiable work history
• Preference given to applicants with construction or carpentry experience
• Reliable, self-motivated, and have good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV recordWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones, Human Resources
1321 Butte Street Suite 110
Redding, CA 96001
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.