Wages range from $29.93 to $36.17 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Maintain and repair all mechanical parts and machinery in mill
• Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift, and welding truck
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• There is occasional heavy lifting while working in both hot and cold environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or equivalent education
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
• Ability to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
• Industrial/saw mill maintenance is a plusWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
14353 McFarland Road
Mt Vernon, WA 98273
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
(360) 424-7619 ext 1409
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.