We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Sales - Territory Manager - Residential
to sell windows and doors to our customers in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM
sales area.About The Position
• Sell factory-direct wood/clad window and door products
• Prepare and delivery timely quotes
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Create and maintain a solid customer base
• Ability to identify potential customers
• Knowledge of territory construction activity
• Ability to successfully cold call
• Help the customers identify their needs
• Meet or exceed the customers’ expectationsQualifications
• Previous sales experience preferred, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus
• Working knowledge of residential construction practices preferred
• Window and door product knowledge a plus
• Construction industry knowledge preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Attention to detail, organized, and self-motivated
• Must thrive in a competitive environment
• Applicants should live in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or surrounding areasWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Erin McLeod, Human Resources
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
OR apply in person Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
8601 President Pl NE, Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The wage for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is $24,000 per year plus a scaled percentage of sales volume and GP bonus.