Currently, we are seeking a qualified Sawfiler at our division based in Quincy, CA.
About The Position
• Tip and grind both carbide and stellite
• Recognize and repair defects in saws
• Working with a team focused on developing cutting edge projects can be fast paced and, at times, demanding
• There is heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
• 2 years’ verifiable saw filing experience
• Proficient on a double arbor gang
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance.
In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
(530) 283-2820 x3
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm